The 2019 edition of our Irish Tax Reports series is now live on BPrO. Written by Bloomsbury author Mark Tottenham BL, this latest edition is the first online-only version of these popular and useful reports. This volume covers the following cases:
- Deane v Revenue Commissioners  IEHC 519;
- O'Brien v O'Brien  IEHC 749;
- Sheridan v Tax Appeals Commission  IEHC 266;
- NCPS Ltd v Revenue Commissioners  IEHC 524;
- Gladley v Forte  IECA 228;
- Cussens & Ors v TG Brosnan (Inspector of Taxes)  IESC 77;
- Hughes v Revenue Commissioners  807.
Irish Tax Reports is available only to those with a subscription to our Irish Tax Online Service. To purchase a subscription or to organise a free trial, please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.